[Pumpkin Biscuit Oven Practice]_How to Make_How to Make
Pumpkin biscuits are biscuits supported by pumpkin-flavored ingredients. Now the oven is very widely used in homes. Many homes have ovens, which provides us with a lot of convenience for homemade biscuits.
Therefore, as long as my mother knows how to make pumpkin biscuits, she can make pumpkin biscuits at home.
So, what is the pumpkin cookie oven practice?
Let’s take a closer look.
Pumpkin biscuit material 130G butter, 400g low powder, 80g granulated sugar, 2 eggs, 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
Preparation: Remove grease and eggs from the refrigerator and soften at room temperature!
2. Use a whisk to beat the butter into a floc; 3.
3. Add granulated sugar in 2-3 times and stir well; 4.
4. Add egg liquid little by little to prevent water and oil from separating, then add vanilla extract; 5.
Sift into low flour and baking powder, stir into a dough with a spatula and put in the refrigerator and let stand for half an hour; 6.
Take it out, roll it into a 4mm thick round cake, use a mold to press it out, and place it on a baking sheet; 7.
Preheat the oven at 180 ° for 13-15 minutes, just color the surface!
Tip: I turned a little white chocolate, added a little green food coloring, and adjusted it to light green to make melon handles. The other eyes and mouths were all 63% chocolate, painted with a decorative bag.
After the drawing, both eyes are red, ha ha ha ha, I feel like I’m going to cross-eye, I’m laughing!
Pumpkin version jam small cookies love the pumpkin pattern, how can children be willing to let go?
Ingredients Cake flour low gluten flour 200 g, electric powdered sugar 50 g, butter cream 100 g, eggs 1, salt 1/8 tsp, rum 1 tsp practice 1, preparation: cream in the roomAfter softening, cut into small diced shapes, sieve low-gluten flour and powdered sugar.
2. Put the diced butter into a cream form with an eggbeater, add powdered sugar and salt, and beat for another 2-3 minutes to show a fluffy and erect shape.
3. Add the egg mixture several times and mix well.
4. Add the rum and mix well.
5. Add the sieved low-gluten flour in two at the end, and use a spatula to mix evenly with a blocking method.
PS: Do not over-stir the flour, which will affect the taste. 6. Use plastic wrap instead of refrigerating for about 30 minutes.
7. Remove the rear rod to a thickness of about 0.
The 5 cm large pie crust can be pressed into a shape and then placed on a non-stick baking tray.
8. Preheat the oven at 150 degrees and bake for about 12-15 minutes. After cooling, dip it in two pieces of jam and enjoy.